Junior Premier League
REGISTRATIONS - NOW OPEN
We are excited to open our Fifth Senators Junior Premier League!
The aim is to have a quality competition for players during the off-season to help keep their skills as sharp as possible.
The JPL competition is part of our Referee Development Program to produce WABL quality referees, so games will be refereed, and referees will be coached at a WABL level.
There will be no grading process as this will be an elite competition with some amazing sporting goods up for grabs as the Grand Final Awards prizes!
October 17th – December 12th
Run over the Term 4 school schedule
Boys – U13, U15, U17
Girls – U13, U15, U17
- There will need to be a minimum of 4 teams in each age group for the competition to run
- Games will operate similar to state champs with two 15 minute halves and the last 2
minutes of the second half will be fully timed
- Coaches will be allowed one time out per half
- Teams provide their own full matching uniforms
- Each team must have a minimum of 4 WABL players
- Teams must have a non-player coach
- Teams will be required to provide a bench scorer including a 24 second clock
- Players must play a minimum of 4 games to qualify for finals
Team registration – $230
Game fees – $10
Teams will be reviewed and a response will be sent to let you know that your team has been accepted.
Please note that team fees will not be asked for until your team has been accepted into the competition.